Institutional Quality Assurance Cell of Primeasia University named as IQAC-PAU officially commenced on January 1, 2016. After the commencement, The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Dr. Gias uddin Ahmad of PAU, Prof. Dr. Sirajul Karim, the former director of IQAC-PAU; and the secretary of UGC signed an agreement on January 12, 2016 to establish a QA culture at PAU that can ensure the practice of monitoring and improving the quality of education and can also ensure the accountability.
IQAC of Primeasia University (IQAC-PAU) will provide integrated services among the different departments to ensure and improve the quality of education in higher study with a view to producing quality graduates who will be able compete globally.
IQAC of Primeasia University will contribute to the University’s mission by working as an organ of the University community to provide quality services in education to meet the country’s need for high quality technical graduates. IQAC of Primeasia University staff will strive to provide co-ordinated services to the departments’ SA committee members so that the graduates produced by the university will able to meet the demand of the nation.
Goal of IQAC-PAU
Contribute to the development of human capital for economic growth and poverty alleviation.
Objectives of IQAC-PAU
The general objective of the IQAC-PAU is to promote a quality assurance culture within the university. The specific objectives are to:
- Institutionalize the quality assurance culture in accordance with national QA guidelines and international practices
- Ensure that the university’s quality assurance procedures are designed following the QAU guidelines and national requirements
- Develop, maintain and enhance quality of education and people’s perception in favor of the university through consistent quality assurance practice and performance
- To improve the quality of teaching-learning and research environment within the university sites and enhancing technical capacity of higher education sector
- Build image of the university with confidence of the stakeholders ensuring transparency, accountability, and good practices in all aspects of managemen
- Prepare the university to meet the external quality assurance assessment and accreditation requirements