Frequently Ask Question(FAQ):
1. Why should students study at PAU?
Ans: Primeasia University is a place of excellence in education men and women and in meeting the demand of the country. Primeasia University has superb laboratory facilites in different department and library facilites. Primeasia University has highly qualified teaching faculties with have higher degrees in their disciplines.
2. How will get admission infromation about PAU?
Ans: Follow our facebook page & website. Or, you can call us at 01777676548, 01857333440, 01621462175, 01637555777 or can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also come to our admission office at Star Tower, 12 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213.
3. How many semesters are offered yearly at PAU & when do they start?
Ans: We have 3 semesters- Spring, Summer & Fall starts gradually January, May, and September. Only Pharmacy has 2 semesters - Spring and Summer.
4. How can I apply for Admission?
Ans: You may come to our Admission office for getting Admission or we have also online application facility.
5. How much is the Admission fee?
Ans: The Admission fee is 10,000 taka & form fee is 500 taka, total 10500 taka.
6. How can I pay the Admission application fee?
Ans: You can pay the Admission application fee through Prime Bank Limited (At any branch of Bangladesh).
7. What is the account name & number of PAU?
Ans: The account name is Primeasia University & the number is 13231070001179.
8. Can I take the admission before my HSC or A-level result published?
Ans: Though we allow a candidate to seat for the Admission Test before publishing HSC/A level result as an appeared student but he/she must show result before taking Admission.